Join our team to create the best digital solutions.
Digital Marketing Expert / Charlotte / 5+ Yrs
Digital Marketing Expert
Digital Marketing Expert / Ontario / 5+ Yrs
Digital Marketing Expert
PHP Developer / Remote / 5+ Yrs
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Candidate must be able to send and receive audio / video calls to the client, gather requirement, provide quotes and can make project schedule.
- Expert knowledge of PHP OOPs concept is a MUST.
- Expert at turning designs into efficient, usable interfaces using HTML/CSS/JS/JQuery
- Expert with responsive design/development and mobile-web best practices
- Expertise in YII2.
- Expertise in integrations using REST platform
- Experience with CMS plugin and theme development (WordPress/ Joomla/ Magento/ Shopify/ ANY CMS)
- Experience in ANY MVC Framework ( Laravel/codeigniter/ cake PHP/ ANY Framework )
- 3+ years good Experience in YII2 or Laravel or CodeIgniter or Cake.
- Experience with cross-browser testing
- Experience with My SQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- One should be technically sound and self-motivated to learn and implement new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills & effectively communicates with the customer on a day-to-day basis.
Wordpress Developer / Remote / 3+ Yrs
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Convert PSD / Figma / XD files to functional WordPress Website
- Understanding of at-least 3 Page Builders and expert in using them to create layouts and convert PSD / Figma / XD to WordPress
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Experience with Divi, Avada, Elementor, Visual Composer, WPBakery, Beaver Builder is a big plus
Magento Developer / Remote / 3+ Yrs
2) Excellent at MYSQL Queries & Stored procedures. LAMP
3) Exposure to Web Services, WCF, WPF & LINQ.
4) Have Done at least 3+ Dynamic projects independently
5) Magento theme integration & Customization.
6) Extension development& customization.
7) Magento website performance, security and speed monitoring.
8) Develop complex and high end international web applications.
9) Expert in writing quality code following web standards and unit testing.
10) Should be able to work on new and support projects.
11) Ensure timely delivery of projects.
12) Experience on any E-commerce CMS like Magento, Shopify, OSCommerce, CS-cart, wordpress
,Virtuemart, Magento, Oscommerce, Opencart.
13) Hands on experience on customization of Magento Themes, Magento Modules
Development, Extension Development.
14) Excellent command over, MySQL (advance level), MVC Architecture, Zend Framework.
Skills Required :
Desired Candidate profile :
• Excellent coding skills in Magento.
• Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning for MVC projects.
• Excellent knowledge of SQL scripting and My SQL database administration.
• Sound understanding of OOP and MVC development.
• GoodHTML and CSS skills.
• Good debugging skills with browser extensions & server tools.
• Knowledge on internet security techniques and coding best practices.
• Experience in creating and managing listings and selling products on various online marketplaces.
• Experience in managing order fulfilment process (from order creation to product shipment).
• Experience in customizing Magento’s front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates
Javscript Developer / Remote / 3+ Yrs
Responsibilities : –
- Design & Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code & libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed & scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members & stakeholders.
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Hands-on experience in debugging the code using Chrome Developer Tools.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Experience with JS Libraries like Three.js, Velocity, Lodash, Moment, ChardJS etc
- Experience with other JS libraries like Backbone.js is a plus.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
iOS Developer / Remote / 3+ Yrs
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Able to develop applications that includes Live Chat, Video Conferencing, Social Networking, Camera Functionality, Motion Sensing, GPS Tracking
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements. Required Experience,
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience developing in Objective-C / Swift programming language
- UI and UX design experience
- A Git code repository technology
- Extensive experience with Push Notification Framework
- Performance optimization tools, proficient in Profiling, Code optimisation on an iOS development environment.
- Extensive experience with REST / SOAP based architecture and uses.
- Thorough understanding of XML, JSON, Web Services technologies, and data structure fundamentals Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Game Development Experience is a Big Plus
Android Developer / Remote / 3+ Yrs
We are looking for a qualified Android developer to join our app development team. You will be working with our engineers/ developers to develop and maintain high quality mobile application features. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
As a Sr. Android developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Firebase, RealmDB
- Knowledge of MVP / MVVM
- Knowledge of Kotlin is good to have
- Sound knowledge of Android Activity life-cycle and different applications.
- 1. Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- 2. Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- 3. Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- 4. Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- 5. Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- 6. Design interfaces to improve user experience
- 7. Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- 8. Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- 9. Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- 10. Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- 11. Design and build advanced applications for Android platform
- 12. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- 13. Improving application performance, optimization for loading times
- 14. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 15. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- 16. Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- 17. Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- 18. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- 19. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- 20. Experience consuming and/or designing REST APIs
- 21. Developing android mobile application by understanding the requirements given by clients.
- 22. Understanding the requirement specification for the product
- 23. Building and Designing advanced Android applications for Android platform.
- 24. Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features
- 25. Developing, releasing, and maintaining Android Applications Required Experience, Skills and
1. Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
2. Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Play Store
3. In-depth knowledge of Java/Kotlin
4. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
5. Familiarity with OOP design principles
6. Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
7. Ability to perform in a team environment
8. BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
9. Skills – Android, Android Studio, SDK, Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes, Kotlin.