- Design & Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code & libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed & scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members & stakeholders.
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Hands-on experience in debugging the code using Chrome Developer Tools.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Experience with JS Libraries like Three.js, Velocity, Lodash, Moment, ChardJS etc.
- Experience with other JS libraries like Backbone.js is a plus.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.